The following Companies are the controllers of your personal data:
1. Exorigo-Upos S.A., registered office address: Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warszawa, KRS: 0000428347, Tax ID: 5252535950, REGON: 146251737;
2. FINTURE Sp. z o.o., registered office address: Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warszawa, KRS: 0000635131, Tax ID: 5272778791, REGON: 365340724;
3. FINTURE. AI Sp. z o.o., registered office address: Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warszawa, KRS: 0000785939, Tax ID: 5252789627, REGON: 383352469;
together the co-administrators.
The joint controllers have appointed a joint Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact by e-mail at: email@example.com, or in writing to the address of the Joint Controllers (with the note "Data Protection Officer").
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to respond to your request - pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 point (f) GDPR - of a legitimate interest in responding to the data subject for a maximum period of 30 days from the date of response to the request. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to receive a response to your request.
You may also have access to your data from a subcontractor, i.e. an IT service provider, property protection provider or law firm.
You have the right to rectification of your data, to object to their processing and to obtain access from the controller to their content. You can at any time request that the controller restrict the processing, transfer or request their deletion. If a data breach is found, you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
As part of the co-administration agreement, the Joint Administrators agreed on the scope of their responsibility for fulfilling their obligations under the GDPR, in particular:
• Exorigo-Upos S.A. is responsible for fulfilling its information obligations under the GDPR with regard to the disclosure referred to in Articles 13 and 14;
• Exorigo-Upos S.A. is responsible for the performance of your obligations under the GDPR with regard to the exercise of your rights. AI Sp. z o.o., who will forward your request to Exorigo-Upos S.A. in order to process your request.