Are you an undergraduate or a postgraduate student? Do you want to see what it is like to work for Exorigo-Upos? If so, why not join one of our internship placement programmes? We welcome young and ambitious people who want to get their first professional experience in a leading supplier of innovative IT solutions and fiscal printers.
Internship and placement programmes
To take part in one of our internship programmes you need to be at least a 2nd year student or a graduate of: information technology, electronics, automated technology, robotics, or other similar disciplines. Placement type, duration, form, and salary level are defined individually – we try to adjust to your needs and availability.
A placement at Exorigo-Upos is more than just a standard internship. We try to make the role as interesting as possible for you, meeting your development aspirations. The programme is planned in such a way that enables our students to participate in the process of knowledge accumulation, technology evaluation, and product creation. After defining the scope of work our interns are supported and mentored by more experienced employees. Working ‘hand in hand’ every day, our young colleagues not only develop their skills but improve their business knowledge and team work.
Internship and placement programmes are usually located in our Warsaw and Gliwice offices.
Who do we look for?
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Are you a student or a graduate in information technology, telecommunication, electronics, mathematics, or physics?
- Are you looking to work with real projects connected with software development for high-profile clients?
- Do you want to use what you're learning at university in a real-life job, with a team of highly qualified colleagues?
- Would you like to work with the latest IT technologies and apply them to real-life business challenges?
- Do you have a sense of humour and want to work in a hard-working informal environment and have fun?
Join one of our teams as a:
- Java Programmer
- C/C++ Programmer
- Data Base programmer in PL/SQL language
- PHP Programmer
- Android Programmer
- Service Desk Consultant
What we offer:
- The opportunity to learn new skills in advanced technology sectors
- Flexible working hours that fit in with your academic programme
- The possibility to work part-time
- Training and skills development under the supervision of an experienced mentor
- A friendly and open working environment