- Active participation in concept development and implementation;
- Caring for the quality of the generated code (including test code) and the entire product;
- Documentation of the solutions being developed;
- Writing automated unit tests for developing applications;
- Cooperation with the team.
From a person we expect:
- Higher education in computer science or related fields;
- Implementation of at least 1 programming project;
- Ability to implement business requirements;
- Knowledge of Java and willingness to improve their programming skills;
- Familiarity with groovy frameworks will be an asset;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of English.
- The opportunity to choose a suitable job for you;
- Employment stability;
- Ability to develop competencies and gain comprehensive experience under the guidance of an experienced mentor;
- Partner working atmosphere and open communication on the supervisor line;
- Working for a leader in the industry;
- Work in comfortable conditions - tools of work, very good access to main communication routes, playroom;
- Ability to benefit from a system of benefits including private medical care.