- Self-Diagnosing and Troubleshooting IT,
- Technical support for computer hardware users,
- Participation in IT projects,
- Documentation of activities carried out.
- Min. secondary education,
- Ability to use computer systems (knowledge of PC hardware),
- Good knowledge of MS Windows and Linux operating systems,
- Basic knowledge of LAN / WiFi network infrastructure maintenance
- Knowledge of English at communicative level with free reading of technical documentation,
- Availability and readiness for business trips,
- Willingness to serve on duty,
- Valid category B driving license,
- Willingness to work shifts (also weekends).
- Experience in servicing fiscal devices and POS systems,
- Experience in servicing printing equipment,
- Certificates and training in the field of hardware and operating systems,
- Ability to prepare technical documentation.
- Employment based on a full-time employment contract;
- Company car;
- Medical care;
- Technical training package;
- Access to knowledge and experience of high-class professionals;
- Working in a young, dynamic and team.