Record keeping and inventory control;
- Servicing IT and storage systems;
- Control of the quality of the goods being received;
- Processing orders;
- Receiving, issuing and recording goods;
- Preparation of goods for dispatch;
- Caring for order and order in the store;
- Caring for the property entrusted.
From a person we expect:
- Min. secondary education;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Driving license category B;
- No criminal record;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Systematic and good work organization;
- Experience in the warehouse will be an undoubted advantage.
- Permanent employment based on a contract of employment;
- Adequate remuneration adequate to experience;
- Working between 8.00-16.00 or 10.00-18.00;
- Ability to develop competence;
- Excellent working atmosphere.